Monday, October 22, 2007

Open your Mind to Access your Body

Yesterday, while I was working my weekly shift as a Paramedic (saving stupid people from themselves) my partner who is a very smart person was continuously shocked at what I brought to eat. She mocked my protein muffin and meal replacement bar and could not even comprehend the superfood drink I purchased. As my partner sat and contently ate her honey bun followed by her salty high fat chips it once again dawned on me that if you can not open your mind to different things or even try them you have already failed. Eating something different from the norm is so different that you will not even open your mind the concept that it can taste good. Is this any different from the person who has pain and refuses to do anything different to lessen their pain?. Oh, that's the definition of insanity.

No comments: